- Author:Maura Heaphy
- Publisher:Libraries Unlimited (November 30, 2008)
- Pages:352 pages
- Subcategory:Writing Research & Publishing Guides
- FB2 format1544 kb
- ePUB format1430 kb
- DJVU format1229 kb
- Formats:docx txt lit mbr
Science Fiction Authors book. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.
Science Fiction Authors book.
In addition, you'll find read-alike lists for selected authors. For anyone wanting to find information on popular SF authors, this should be the first stop.
118+ million publications.
Heaphy, Maura (2008). p. 162. ISBN 1-59158-515-5. A term coined by Michael Moorcock (also, earlier and independently by John Cowper Powys) to describe a universe consisting of innumerable alternate worlds, all intersecting, laterally and (palimpsest-fashion) vertically.
In addition, you'll find read-alike lists for selected authors. ISBN13: 9781591585152. Publisher: Libraries Unlimited. Pubilcation Year: 2008.
For students, scholars, readers' advisors, and curious SF readers and fans, this guide provides an easy-to-use launch pad for researching and learning more about science fiction writers and their work.
Emphasizing the best popular and contemporary authors, this book covers 100 SF writers, providing for each:
• a brief biographical sketch, including a quote from theauthor, awards, etc.
• a list of the author's major works (including editions and other writings)
• research sources-biographies, criticism, research guides, and web sites
• In addition, you'll find read-alike lists for selected authors.
For anyone wanting to find information on popular SF authors, this should be the first stop.